My friend tagged me for this and said "Laila needed more face time" ;-) Here ya go!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? one month married
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? in shock and super excited
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? no way
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took 7 tests and then a blood test before Curt decided to believe it!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? People on a message board and then Curt.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes at first then we suddenly changed our minds.
9. DUE DATE? July 12th, 2005
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? all day long for 17 weeks
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? slurpies, captain crunch cereal and homecooked meals not cooked by me
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Curt's scaredness
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX? girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? At first I wanted a boy so bad to help keep any future girls in line-lol. Then once we really thought she was a girl I was very excited.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT YOUR PREGNANCY? About 40 pounds!! When you eat 3-4 bowls of captain crunch a day it's bound to happen. It was off w/in a month or two though thank goodness
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Nothing major. I had UTI's left and right in the second tri, but that got fixed.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In a hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Less than 5 hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Curtis
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Curtis, my doc, the nurse and a resident quietly in the back corner
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? 100% all natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? None-got asked over and over, but refused
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 3oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? July 5th,2005
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Laila Marie