Monday, August 25, 2008

yes...another update

This will be short. I am dilated to a 3 or 4, about 70% effaced. Midwife thinks the only thing holding off labor is the baby needs to tuck its head to move further down. Stubborn thing!! So we plan on induction Wednesday morning should I not go on my own by then. I'm very nervous. Of course I don't want drugs and I'm afraid of the intensity of "fake" contractions, but I'm also scared of things not progressing enough for the baby to drop and I end up w/ a c-section. Drugs I can handle, but I'm so against a C. But as long as we are both kept safe and healthy then that is all that matters.

So for now-we wait. I'm done w/ squats, tea, and all the other stuff to induce labor. My baby will come and I can't wait to hold it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOpe your new little one is in your arms as you read this :)